10.26.2013

Super Duper Ego

today spreads in,
smooths on.
missed
wait.

when I was a young boy
they called me munch,

when I was a young man
they called me a drunk.

now I'm a man, and they
call me on the phone
to say they're
proud.

this journal, the drawing,
the poems spread
and smooth
onward.

I hold close to resolve, I
meet and make, holding
close to object love egos
and close the door on it,

opening a window for
it. the pros and no con
of eventual tall stance.

asking no advice,
talking flippant,
lifting sky's
touches

me
straight
faced hard,
into a wall of
an expression of

love.
'I am
who
I am',

these words made
flesh, two words,
a third nothing
bringing them
to a statement
of grace, of
guidance,
of love.

closed eyes,
and the little
hope that is
growth joy.

relief of me.
relief of her.
staying out,

suspended